Going on holiday can be a little stressful (before all the relaxation starts). Choosing what to pack (and remembering to pack all the right things) can be quite a headache. To make things a bit easier, we’ve compiled an easy checklist of essential holiday items that you may want to run your eyes over before heading out the door…
Holiday items: Accessories
2. Beach wallet (waterproof)
3. Contact lenses (or reading glasses)
4. Large all purpose canvas beach bag
5. Very comfy slip-on shoes
Holiday items: Equipment
1. All chargers needed for your camera, phone, laptop etc.
2. Chargeable batteries or small batteries for your tech items
3. Alarm clock
4. Back up pair of earphones (we all tend to lose our own pair, right?)
5. Small hairdryer
Holiday items: Health and Beauty
1. Sunscreen (at least one of which should be all-purpose SPF 15)
2. Anti-bacterial wipes
3. Insect repellent (nothing worse than a bad night’s sleep)
4. Toothbrush and toothpaste
5. Prescriptions/medication that you need
Holiday items: Miscellaneous
1. Travel blanket and pillow
2. ATM card, traveler’s checks, cash
3. Printouts of reservations
4. Healthy snacks (dried fruit, nuts)
5. Addresses of important locations (holiday home, hotel etc).
Have a look at our holiday travel tips too!
Get regular Plettenberg Bay, Knysna & Noetzie news, first.
If you haven’t yet ‘Liked’ the Dav1es Exclusive Holiday Rentals Facebook Page – pop over and have a look at all the Garden Route news and helpful tips we provide on a regular basis. Find out ‘What’s On’ in Plett and which places and activities in Knysna come recommended. All that and so much more at your fingertips.