Going on holiday can be a little stressful (before all the relaxation starts). Choosing what to pack (and remembering to pack all the right things) can be quite a headache. To make things a bit easier, we’ve compiled an easy checklist of essential holiday items that you may want to run your eyes over before heading out the door…
Holiday items: Accessories
2. Beach wallet (waterproof)
3. Contact lenses (or reading glasses)
4. Large all purpose canvas beach bag
5. Very comfy slip-on shoes
Holiday items: Equipment
1. All chargers needed for your camera, phone, laptop etc.
2. Chargeable batteries or small batteries for your tech items
3. Alarm clock
4. Back up pair of earphones (we all tend to lose our own pair, right?)
5. Small hairdryer
Holiday items: Health and Beauty
1. Sunscreen (at least one of which should be all-purpose SPF 15)
2. Anti-bacterial wipes
3. Insect repellent (nothing worse than a bad night’s sleep)
4. Toothbrush and toothpaste
5. Prescriptions/medication that you need
Holiday items: Miscellaneous
1. Travel blanket and pillow
2. ATM card, traveler’s checks, cash
3. Printouts of reservations
4. Healthy snacks (dried fruit, nuts)
5. Addresses of important locations (holiday home, hotel etc).
Have a look at our holiday travel tips too!
Looking for a place to stay in Knysna or Plett?
Like this? Find more by following us on Facebook and keep up to
date with everything happening in the area, travel tips, weather updates and