More and more holiday makers are deciding to visit South Africa for a great holiday at extremely reasonable rates. This is due to the beneficial exchange rate. Never has South Africa been as appealing to overseas travelers as it is right now. Read the full list of advantages you can expect when holidaying in South Africa…
1. The South African Rand is currently at it’s all-time low. The current exchange sits at over R20 to the British Pound and over R13 to the US Dollar (at date of publishing). Affordability a key factor and a great reason to visit South Africa. A world-class trip of a lifetime at a fraction of the cost is now a reality. South African wildlife and pristine beaches on the African coast… what a pleasure.
2. If you love tasting award-winning wines, it’s definitely time to visit South Africa. The country has the longest wine route, with many renowned estates offering spectacular harvests. (The great exchange rate also allows for shipping a few cases of wine and bubbly back home at reasonable rates).
3. Many tour and accommodation bundles have been discounted to offer even more value when you visit South Africa. Fares from many American cities to South Africa have also been lowered in cost. Ask your travel agent to talk you about the current packages that are on offer.
South African private property rental is another option that offers fabulous holiday living at advantageous rates. PLUS – if you’re looking for luxury holiday accommodation – you can expect a saving of around 40-50% on daily rates versus peak season rates until the 12th December 2015 on Dav1es Exclusive Properties (South Africa).
4. South Africa is such a prime destination that South African Airways even created a “Go See Southern Africa” campaign. Lookout for great deals.
5. When you visit South Africa you are truly spoiled for choice. Private Villa or safari lodge accommodation? Beach front property or mountain-top vistas overlooking the sea? Restaurants offering local seafood and/or international cuisine? Seeing the Big Five wildlife or walking among the thousands of flora species on Table Mountain?
These are just a few of the choices in South Africa. Lucky for you – with the current exchange rates, you can do it all when you visit South Africa.
Just don’t wait too long!
Looking to visit South Africa? Need luxury private accommodation?
Noetzie Bay House is positioned at the perfect vantage point with stunning panoramic views. This property sits at the end of a quiet country road. A path close to property leads down to a wide expanse of pristine beach traversed by the picturesque Noetzie River. Have a look at these snapshots below:
Find out more about Noetzie Bay House here (or to contact us regarding rates). An availability calendar is also available.
There is also a further selection of exclusive rental properties (in Knysna, Noetzie and Plett) available at Dav1es exclusive properties.
Get regular Plettenberg Bay, Knysna & Noetzie news, first.
If you haven’t yet ‘Liked’ the Dav1es Exclusive Holiday Rentals Facebook Page – pop over and have a look at all the Garden Route news and helpful tips we provide on a regular basis. Find out ‘What’s On’ in Plett and which places and activities in Knysna come recommended. All that and so much more at your fingertips.