READY IN: 25 MINS
Tuna Pasta Salad is a crowd pleaser and ideal for al fresco meals in summertime!
500g Pasta – Screws, Shells or Elbow Macaroni works best
4 Tins of tuna (Drain the oil / water)
1 Cup cherry tomatoes (Quartered)
1 Cup diced cucumber / Combination of steamed broccoli and sweetcorn
1 Medium size onion (Finely chopped)
1 1/2 Cups Mayonnaise
Salt & Pepper
Lettuce of your choice
- Cook pasta until el dente (Cook according to instructions on packet)
- When pasta is done, drain and cool. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In a salad bowl, add drained tuna, quartered cherry tomatoes, diced cucumber / broccoli & sweetcorn and finely chopped onion.
- Lastly add the mayonnaise and stir through till everything is combined. Season to taste.
- To serve, place a few salad leaves on a plate and scoop a few spoonfuls on top.