Looking for some good holiday ideas? If you are ready to get away from it all at a fraction of the cost, before the crowds flock to our Garden Route paradise, you need to book your holiday pronto.
Here’s 5 very good reasons to visit The Garden Route right now and BEAT THE DECEMBER RUSH!
- The Plettenberg Bay area boasts exquisite, uncrowded and endless beaches. Our villas are perched right on top of the sand dunes so that you can climb out of bed and walk straight down onto the sand.
2. The quaint town of Knysna is nestled around the picturesque Knysna lagoon with its shallow drop-offs and gentle waters. Our breathtaking villas here command the best views over the lagoon and out towards the never-ending ocean.
3. If you are up for something completely out of the ordinary, tucked away below the cliffs of Noetzie are a number of castles – YES CASTLES – for rent if you are looking for the ultimate adventure for large groups.
4. Between Knysna and Plett are thousands of hectares of pristine forests boasting some of the best MTB and hiking trails South Africa has to offer.
4. Into Golfing? Well there’s no beating about the bush; The Garden Route hosts magnificent world class golf courses that are even better without the peak season crowds.
5. In case you need any more convincing…….our villa rates are on average 40% less than peak season – and if you come before the end of September, the rates are even less than that!
View all our villas here
Get booking today to avoid disappointment
Get regular Plettenberg Bay, Knysna & Noetzie news, first.
If you haven’t yet ‘Liked’ the Dav1es Exclusive Holiday Rentals Facebook Page – pop over and have a look at all the Garden Route news and helpful tips we provide on a regular basis. Find out ‘What’s On’ in Plett and which places and activities in Knysna come recommended. All that and so much more at your fingertips.