On the 30th of December, Plett hosts the ultimate rockin’ event for those looking to walk, run and/or dance… with a difference ! The Plett Summer colour run looks to be the party of the year, and here’s all you need to know….
Plett Summer Colour Run 2016: all the details
– The walk/run is family friendly – all ages welcome!
– The Plett Summer Colour run takes place on the 30th december at 10am at Plett Central Beach.
– You’ll be able to walk, run and/or dance in this years’ event.
– This year the tour celebrates its 3rd year and graces Plett, Hermanus and Mossel Bay in 2016.
– The run is a total of 5km. Each kilometre will see a blast of colourful powder as runners go past or a blast of summer tunes, lasting for a whole kilometre. (Tip: Wear white clothing to maximize the colour blastage!)
– At the finish line an extravaganza of bands, music, fun, food stalls and more will greet you for the celebrations of completing the race in the ‘festival zone’.
– You can book tickets for the Plett Summer Colour Run online here.
Looking for luxury accommodation along the Garden Route?
Home By The Sea in Plett offers seaside accommodation for the ultimate beach-lover. Cleverly designed to take maximum advantage of its stunning location and year-round sunshine, the house is the last word in elegant simplicity. Have a look at these snapshots below:
Get regular Plettenberg Bay, Knysna & Noetzie news, first.
If you haven’t yet ‘Liked’ the Dav1es Exclusive Holiday Rentals Facebook Page – pop over and have a look at all the Garden Route news and helpful tips we provide on a regular basis. Find out ‘What’s On’ in Plett and which places and activities in Knysna come recommended. All that and so much more at your fingertips.