The Cape Garden Route Walking Festival 2017 happens from the 14th April to the 17th April. This great event (the only of its kind in SA) reveals hidden treasures for walkers of all fitness levels along the Garden Route (one of the most diverse areas of flora and fauna in the world).
Cape Garden Route Walking Festival 2017 – all you need to know:
– Up to 52 different walks to choose from, tons of variety!
– South Africa’s first and only walking festival
– Walk the mysterious forests of Knysna, and along the stunning first class beaches of Plettenberg Bay – what an experience!
– Hike/walk the famous Outeniqua peaks of George
– Choose to stroll beyond the lagoons of Sedgefield, meander in the mists deep in the Tsitsikamma mountains – you decide
– Trails and walks around Nature’s Valley, Wilderness and Storm’s River for all levels of walkers, there’s something for everyone!
– This festival ethos: “walks and good company in the heart of nature, while supporting local conservation initiatives and environmental charities.“
For more info: see a full program of events. You can also call +27(0)82 888 8181.
Looking for luxury accommodation in the Garden Route for the Cape Garden Route Walking Festival?
Eagle House in Knysna offers stunning lagoon views, an absolute dream for the entertainer. This property has space galore, private pool and fantastic entertainment facilities for adults and children alike. Have a look at these snapshots:
Get regular Plettenberg Bay, Knysna & Noetzie news, first.
If you haven’t yet ‘Liked’ the Dav1es Exclusive Holiday Rentals Facebook Page – pop over and have a look at all the Garden Route news and helpful tips we provide on a regular basis. Find out ‘What’s On’ in Plett and which places and activities in Knysna come recommended. All that and so much more at your fingertips.