Please find below our full revision of terms for our guests holidays, effected by Covid-19:
In response to the current situation with Corona Virus (COVID-19) we have adopted special terms and conditions for existing (and new) bookings at Dav1es Exclusive Holiday Rentals, which are applicable to guests who have booked (or plan to book) directly or via our Travel Partners.
CORONA POSTPONEMENT POLICY
FROM 17 MARCH 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Confirmed bookings – for which we have already received a deposit or full payment – will be secure, should you decide it unsafe to travel or be limited from doing so as a result of border restrictions
- Travel dates can be amended to new dates for travel up to 12 (twelve) months from the original arrival date without losing your deposit. Please note only one amendment to travel dates may be made and, should the season change to a higher rate season, the new rate will apply
- As per usual, amended booking dates can only be accepted on a first come, first served basis
- In the event that you do not travel within 12 (twelve) months of the original arrival date and you have already paid the a 30% deposit, this deposit will be forfeit
- Any travel changes to bookings within 14 (fourteen) days of the confirmed arrival date will incur 100% cancellation fees
- The above will only apply if we have received the required deposit or the full payment for your reservation
We are making the assumption that the Corona Epidemic will be contained within the next 12 months.
These special terms and conditions will be further reviewed should the Epidemic continue past this time.
Dav1es Exclusive Holiday Rentals reserves the right to make changes to the new terms and conditions at any time.
Once the Corona Virus has officially been contained we will revert back to our original terms and conditions for bookings.
For all new bookings our normal Terms & Conditions will apply;
- A 30% non-refundable deposit will be required to secure all bookings
- Full payment + a 30% refundable security/damage deposit must be received by us at least 4 weeks prior to arrival
- The 30% security/damage deposit will be returned within 30 days of the end of the booking
We urge all of our guests who do choose to travel to please follow all possible protective hygienic procedures during their journey to Knysna / Plett to ensure their own safety and the safety of our staff and other guests. We will do all we can to continue providing our guests with exceptional [& safe] service during these uncertain times.