Meeting your highest expectations…
Five reasons why a holiday on The Garden Route in South Africa between October 1st & 12th December is such a good idea….
1. Weather – It is now officially Spring on The Garden Route. We enjoy some beautiful warm days at this time of the year – warmer than your average European Summer – and so, as Autumn arrives in many parts of the World, we are welcoming gorgeous sunny days, Spring flowers and blue, blue skies.
2. Events – We are enjoying increased numbers of visitors during Spring thanks to the launch of new festivals and activities like The Plett Wine & Bubbly Festival on the 4th & 5th October & the Knysna Arts Festival on the 7th-10th October. We also now have a Plett Birding Route, and in August a new hiking trail was launched; The Plett Trail between Harkerville & The Craggs.
3. Prices – For anyone wishing to stay in one of our beautiful private villas our rates are SO MUCH LOWER than in peak season. Perched on the edge of a cliff, tucked into a sand dune, or safely nestled within a private estate back-to-back with a top Golf course, just imagine indulging in this kind of luxury for only a fraction of the peak season price.
4. Exchange rates – For those coming from overseas; say no more. With the South Africa Rand currently at R21 to the GBP, R14 to the US$ and over R15 to the Euro your SA holiday suddenly becomes incredibly affordable! You can now live like a superstar for a couple of weeks for less than the price of a student holiday to Spain.
5. Peace & quiet – Why wait for the Christmas rush when you can have Knysna, Noetzie & Plett almost to yourselves, well,… until this newsletter went out ;] Beaches are quieter, restaurants are less frantic, hiking trails are less busy and roads are quiet.
You can expect a saving of around 40-50% on daily rates versus peak rates until the 12th December!
View all our Villas here and get booking!